Status of the Plone4Artists Project

rodrigo

Nov 29, 2011, 1:05:03 PM11/29/11
to p4a-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Can someone give me more information about the Plone4Artists project Status ?

Is it compatible with the latest release of Plone 4.1.2 ?

Reviewing the project's page in the plone site. It seems the latest update was in 2009.

Any info would be appreciate.

Rodrigo

Andreas Jung

Nov 29, 2011, 1:08:58 PM11/29/11
to p4a-...@googlegroups.com

lists.vcf

Nate Aune

Nov 29, 2011, 1:44:50 PM11/29/11
to p4a-...@googlegroups.com
The p4a project is no longer being actively maintained, but all the
code is available in the collective
(http://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/p4a/), and I know that some
people have been contributing by fixing bugs as recently as 4 days
ago: http://dev.plone.org/browser/collective/p4a?order=date&desc=1

So you might try checking out the code from the subversion repo to see
if it's compatible with Plone 4.1.x. I doubt that the releases on
pypi.python.org and plone.org are compatible with Plone 4.

Nate

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 12:08 PM, Andreas Jung <li...@zopyx.com> wrote:

> --

Nate Aune - nate...@gmail.com
http://about.me/nateaune
+1 (617) 517-4953

rodrigo

Nov 29, 2011, 3:13:47 PM11/29/11
to Plone4Artists users
Thanks for the reply Andreas.

Any suggestion about other packages to handle video in a Plone site ?

On Nov 29, 1:08 pm, Andreas Jung <li...@zopyx.com> wrote:

> Dead - there are enough alternatives..
>
> - -aj
>

> rodrigo wrote:
> > Hi all,
>
> > Can someone give me more information about the Plone4Artists project
> > Status ?
>
> > Is it compatible with the latest release of Plone 4.1.2 ?
>
> > Reviewing the project's page in the plone site. It seems the latest
> > update was in 2009.
>
> > Any info would be appreciate.
>
> > Rodrigo
>
> > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the
> > Google Groups "Plone4Artists users" group. To post to this group,
> > send email to p4a-...@googlegroups.com To unsubscribe from this
> > group, send email to p4a-user-u...@googlegroups.com For more
> > options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/p4a-user?hl=enVisit the Plone4Artists

> > site athttp://plone4artists.org

> - --
> ZOPYX Limited           | zopyx group
> Charlottenstr. 37/1     | The full-service network for Zope & Plone

> D-72070 T�bingen        | Produce & Publishwww.zopyx.com          |www.produce-and-publish.com

> - ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> E-Publishing, Python, Zope & Plone development, Consulting

>  lists.vcf
> < 1KViewDownload

rodrigo

Nov 29, 2011, 3:14:27 PM11/29/11
to Plone4Artists users
Thanks for the reply Nate.

> >>http://groups.google.com/group/p4a-user?hl=enVisit the Plone4Artists
> >> site athttp://plone4artists.org

> > - --
> > ZOPYX Limited           | zopyx group
> > Charlottenstr. 37/1     | The full-service network for Zope & Plone
> > D-72070 Tübingen        | Produce & Publish
> >www.zopyx.com          |www.produce-and-publish.com
> > E-Publishing, Python, Zope & Plone development, Consulting

> > --
>
> --
>
> Nate Aune - nateja...@gmail.comhttp://about.me/nateaune
> +1 (617) 517-4953