[p4a-user] Current status of P4AVideo?

John Schinnerer

May 8, 2010, 8:18:41 PM5/8/10
to p4a-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Is there somewhere (here I hope) I can find out the current status of
P4AVideo vs. Plone 3.x - in particular plone 3.2.2 and up through most
recent 3.x?
I have some legacy 2.5.5 sites using it that I need to upgrade.
Or if P4AVideo is dead I need to find some kind of alternative...

I am going in circles - there used to be releases on plone.org, now
there are none. Pypi home page link gives 404; plone4artists.org points
me back to plone.org products. Pypi shows p4a.video 1.1.1, vintage late
2008, no plone compatibility info, not eggified...and videoembed,
vintage early 2008, eggified.

thanks,
John S.

--
John Schinnerer - M.A., Whole Systems Design

Andreas Jung

May 9, 2010, 2:18:34 AM5/9/10
to p4a-...@googlegroups.com
lists.vcf