Collection list criteria mime-type not available

Steve

Oct 26, 2009, 6:53:58 PM10/26/09
to Plone4Artists users
HI
I was watching the plone4Arstists audio screencast and I noted
that when they setup a collections lists they were able to use a
criteria of MIME-TYPE. I do not see this in a normal plone buildout.
Is this something specific to the p4a project?

Steve

Ross Patterson

Oct 27, 2009, 12:18:12 AM10/27/09
to p4a-...@googlegroups.com
Steve <steven.c...@gmail.com> writes:

You can try the P4A buildout and see for yourself. :)

But yes, Plone core includes no such thing as a MIME-TYPE catalog index
and thus no criteria would be addable for a non-existent index.

HTH,
Ross

Steve

Oct 27, 2009, 12:49:43 AM10/27/09
to Plone4Artists users
HI Ross

Hi Ross

I did checkout the svn p4a.buildout

But when I tried the buildout it failed, so I have been doing lots
of testing lately but I have not gotten back to seeing exactly why it
failed.

Steve