Organizing a Seedcamp in France

Frederic Baud

Sep 1, 2007, 11:25:49 AM9/1/07
to P2P Venture
We are in the process of organizing a Seedcamp in France. People
interested can participate on:

http://france.p2pventure.org/index.php/Action_SeedCamp (in French)

While this is a local action, I think this could have a wider
implication for the P2PVenture group: We'll need a platform to
organize the event and make it an open process for startups that would
like to benefit from a larger set of mentors. What we are currently
doing on "Bank & Finance Watch" ( http://bfwatch.barcampbank.org )
could serve as a good start for bootstrapping the development of the
supporting platform for Seedcamp in France.

Cheers,

Frederic

Frederic Baud

Sep 8, 2007, 4:45:38 AM9/8/07
to P2P Venture, samue...@gmail.com
All,

I've created a page in English on the P2PVenture's French wiki. The
idea is to let people not speaking French expressing themselves on the
process of organizing a Seedcamp in France:

http://france.p2pventure.org/index.php/Seedcamp_in_France_English_Forum

Sam, I mentioned that you are ready to help organizing a Seedcamp in
France by participating to the setup of a platform supporting the
event.

Cheers,

Frederic

Sam Rose

Sep 12, 2007, 8:09:02 PM9/12/07
to P2P Venture

Hi, I can definitely help with the set up of a collaboration platform.
Could be Drupal, or Medi Wiki with templates liek those used in
http://aboutus.org, for instance. Let me know the where's and the
when's and I'll do my best to facilitate