Javascript 101: Looking for study partner in Asia

Blain Armstrong

Jan 25, 2011, 8:56:12 PM1/25/11
to School of Webcraft
Hello all.

My name is Blain Armstrong and I'm taking the Javascript 101 course.
I'm living in Japan, and I'm looking for someone in the course who
lives relatively close to me so that we can talk on Skype to study.
The time zone for Japan is GMT +9 and we do not use Daylight Saving
Time. So people in China, Australia, Singapore etc should be close
enough to make this work.

Anyway, I hope to hear from some of you soon. Take care!

Blain.

Pippa Buchanan

Jan 31, 2011, 10:17:21 PM1/31/11
to p2pu-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi Blain,

it's great that you're looking for a local / time-zone friendly study partner - it's something that we hope to see more of within the P2PU and Webcraft communities.

We can't guarantee that all course participants read this list so you're going to get more answers if you communicate directly with your course community. You can create a forum topic for this within the Javascript 101 course environment on P2PU.org. Hopefully this encourages other participants to look for local study partners too!

Good luck!

Pippa

You received this message because you are subscribed to the "P2PU School of Webcraft" mailing list. This is a community list for discussing ideas and making decisions about the School of Webcraft, a project run by Mozilla and P2PU.

To find out more about the project please read our FAQ: http://p2pu.org/webcraft/school-webcraft-frequently-asked-questions

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/p2pu-webcraft?hl=en

Parag Shah

Jan 31, 2011, 10:41:02 PM1/31/11
to p2pu-w...@googlegroups.com
Hi Blain,

I will broadcast this in my next Javascript update. I am sure there are many participants from Asia and Australia who would be happy to create a buddy group.

--
Regards
Parag