Please Note: There is No Webcraft Call this Thursday

Pippa Buchanan

Feb 3, 2011, 8:46:34 AM2/3/11
to p2pu-w...@googlegroups.com
From next week we'll be running the Webcraft Community Call in conjunction with the P2PU Community Call. Details about the new call times will be provided and updated from tomorrow.

This is a great opportunity for better communication between the Webcraft school and the greater P2PU Community.

If there's anything you wanted to discuss in the call please let us know!

Best,

Pippa

Jessica Ledbetter

Feb 3, 2011, 9:45:40 AM2/3/11
to p2pu-w...@googlegroups.com
Great idea! There was some overlap and repetition. Sometimes I had to pick which call to do since it's during my work day. Fantastic!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the "P2PU School of Webcraft" mailing list. This is a community list for discussing ideas and making decisions about the School of Webcraft, a project run by Mozilla and P2PU.

To find out more about the project please read our FAQ: http://p2pu.org/webcraft/school-webcraft-frequently-asked-questions

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/p2pu-webcraft?hl=en