Western Zone Community Call Thursday (16.00 GMT)

Pippa B

Feb 8, 2011, 9:48:50 PM2/8/11
to p2pu-w...@googlegroups.com
Attention! As mentioned last week, Webcraft community discussions will
now take place within the main P2PU Community Call. In order to
encourage participation from people all around the world we run
Eastern and Western zone calls on alternating Thursdays.

This Thursday's call is for the Western Zone and is best suited for
those living in the Americas, Europe and Africa.

*P2PU Community Calls *
Etherpad for agendas and notes:http://pad.p2pu.org/community

*THURSDAYS*

*Call times alternate each** week to support community members around
the
world. *
Eastern community calls are better suited for the Asia Pacific region
and
Western community calls are optimised to support community members in
North
America and Europe.

*WESTERN (**Feb 10**)*

   - 8:00 San Francisco

   - 11:00 New York

   - 12:00 Sao Paolo

   - 16:00 London

   - 17:00 Frankfurt

   - 18:00 Cape Town

*Conference Call:*

   - US Toll Free: +1 877 395 2347 **Please only use the toll-free
number if
   you really need to**

   - US Local / International +1 415 763 5901

   - [Telco provided byhttp://twilio.comvia John Britton - Thank
you!!!]

(Old/missing notes here:http://piratepad.net/p2pu)

ALISON
p2pu.org/users/alison

Blain Armstrong

Feb 10, 2011, 12:29:46 AM2/10/11
to School of Webcraft
Something everyone might find helpful:

Google Mail (gmail.com) has a feature that allows users to make free
phone calls to the United States and Canada from anywhere in the
world. To use it, all you need is a gmail account. This will save you
from having to use the toll-free number and paying long-distance
charges.

Regards,

Blain.
>    - [Telco provided byhttp://twilio.comviaJohn Britton - Thank

Pippa Buchanan

Feb 10, 2011, 1:28:49 AM2/10/11
to p2pu-w...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Blain! That's a great reminder. Could you add a link and note within the Etherpad for the Community calls?

You received this message because you are subscribed to the "P2PU School of Webcraft" mailing list. This is a community list for discussing ideas and making decisions about the School of Webcraft, a project run by Mozilla and P2PU.

To find out more about the project please read our FAQ: http://p2pu.org/webcraft/school-webcraft-frequently-asked-questions

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/p2pu-webcraft?hl=en

Alison Jean Cole

Feb 10, 2011, 12:06:20 PM2/10/11
to School of Webcraft
Hi Pippa,

Would you like me to copy webcraft on community call reminders from
now on so that you don't have to?

On Feb 9, 10:28 pm, Pippa Buchanan <Pippa.Bucha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Blain! That's a great reminder. Could you add a link and note within
> the Etherpad for the Community calls?
>
> > >    - [Telco provided byhttp://twilio.comviaJohnBritton - Thank
> > > you!!!]
>
> > > (Old/missing notes here:http://piratepad.net/p2pu)