Can you draw / photograph / collage the School of Webcraft?

Pippa Buchanan

Mar 4, 2011, 2:02:17 AM3/4/11
to p2pu-w...@googlegroups.com
One of the most difficult things about writing blog entries for School of Webcraft is finding appropriate images to break up text.

If you have an idea of how to represent this amazing project and community please let me know your ideas. It will make it much easier to use any images if they're licensed under CC-By-SA or similar.

Of course, if you have an idea of how to represent Webcraft in song, video or locative interpretive dance, we'd be more than happy to see, hear or help you choreograph your concept too!