Meeting time on Tuesday the 14th (June)

Josmas Flores

Jun 12, 2011, 5:46:23 PM6/12/11
to p2pu...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

Could I have a rough idea of locations(timezones) for the first
meeting on Tuesday?
Most of the people that signed up at the beginning of the course are
in Europe but there's been some movement in the last week and I think
more people from other parts of the world are onboard now.

I had organised the meeting for 7pm GMT which is 3 pm EST. Can
everybody make it?
Also, please let me know if you want to use skype (and add your
handles if so) or if you prefer to use IRC as noted in a recent email
#sicp

If that time isn't good for people near EST areas, could anyone
volunteer to organise meetings at any other time that suits? I am in
Dublin, Ireland (GMT).

cheers,
Jos

Utkarsh Kukreti

Jun 12, 2011, 5:54:57 PM6/12/11
to p2pu...@googlegroups.com
I'm GMT+5:30, 7pm GMT would be perfect. I'd prefer to discuss on IRC.

Utkarsh

Mark R

Jun 12, 2011, 6:12:49 PM6/12/11
to p2pu...@googlegroups.com
irc is a great idea.

Rgds,

Mark

Dune

Jun 13, 2011, 9:59:41 PM6/13/11
to P2PU SICP Study Group
EDT (GMT-0500) here, so the meeting is a no-show for me. I also have a
really spotty internet connection and therefore cannot idle on IRC all
the time. #sicp on freenode?

Mark R

Jun 14, 2011, 5:06:47 AM6/14/11
to p2pu...@googlegroups.com
I am in the room lurking as Mark-sicp-Dublin. I won't be at the
computer tonight but I will catch up when I get back.

Cheers,
Mark

Josmas Flores

Jun 14, 2011, 5:21:19 AM6/14/11
to p2pu...@googlegroups.com
yeah, #sicp on freenode. will try to get there a bit earlier and see
what's going on. Talk to you guys in a few hours!

Jos