First meeting today at 7pm GMT and 3pm EST

Josmas Flores

Jun 14, 2011, 5:25:49 AM6/14/11
to p2pu...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

The First Meeting will be today at 7pm GMT, 3pm EST. We will use irc
(freenode) and the room is #sicp.
We will just be talking about organisation for the group.

I realise some of you are on a different timezone and time does not
suit. Please let me know if someone in or near EST wants to organise
an additional meeting and we can talk about how to organise it.
Many thanks and talk to you guys in a couple of hours!

Jos

Jos

Jun 14, 2011, 2:20:41 PM6/14/11
to P2PU SICP Study Group
I GOT THE TIMES WRONG! apologies for being such a plank!

The meeting will be at 7pm GMT which is 4pm EST (and not 3pm as I
first thought!)

cheers,
Jos

Trent Hauck

Jun 14, 2011, 3:14:02 PM6/14/11
to p2pu...@googlegroups.com
It actually is 3pm EST or 15 minutes ago.
Trent Hauck

Arjun Satish

Jun 14, 2011, 3:16:06 PM6/14/11
to p2pu...@googlegroups.com
The meeting started 15 mins ago.
--
And it's whispered that soon, if we all call the tune,
Then the piper will lead us to reason

http://www.ics.uci.edu/~arjun/

Trent Hauck

Jun 14, 2011, 3:17:07 PM6/14/11