Meeting minutes for Sunday 19th June

Josmas Flores

Jun 19, 2011, 4:06:42 PM6/19/11
to p2pu...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys, the log for the session is in the wiki now:
http://sicpgroup.pbworks.com/w/browse/#view=ViewFolder&param=Meeting%20Notes

Arjun is now an admin for both the google group and p2pu and We need
to ask Dustin to add someone else for admin to the wiki so people do
not have to wait.
If anyone else wants to be added as admin, please let me know!

We've decided that as almost all of us have finished section 1.1,
section 1.2 starts on Tuesday. Any problems with 1.1 can be discussed
anyway.

We will give feedback on posts that we find interesting or more
difficult exercises like 1.7
If anyone wants feedback or help on a particular solution, please open
a thread here.

I (jos) will not be around on Tuesday the 21st so Ernestas will send
me the log of the session so I can post it to the wiki.

Thanks all for coming by and talk to you soon!

Cheers,
Jos