Important: Current School Organizers

Alison Jean Cole

May 3, 2011, 12:58:09 PM5/3/11
to zuzel.vp, p2pu-schools, Pippa Buchanan
SoSI, Math + Webcraftl organizers, please see Zuzel's email below.

Please add members of your school community who are important to the administrative process to this spreadsheet: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Amd2j1i_x0iNdFd4LWc4bVpadk4zVjlHZjVCUDMwdWc&hl=en

ALISON
new.p2pu.org/en/alison/

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 9:50 AM, zuzel.vp <zuze...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Alison,

For the next release schools will have organizers (who will be able to
edit some school settings: name, description, featured study groups,
...). I have an idea, but I am not sure who are the organizers for
each of the three schools (it can be more than one per school). Before
next Monday, I will need a list of organizers (their usernames on
p2pu.org or new.p2pu.org), so I can associate them with the schools.
Do you have that information or should I send an email to
p2pu-schools?

--
Thanks,
   Zuzel

Maria Droujkova

May 3, 2011, 1:17:47 PM5/3/11
to p2pu-s...@googlegroups.com, zuzel.vp, Pippa Buchanan
For School of the Mathematical Future, the organizers are Maria Droujkova and Joe Corneli.

Cheers,
Maria Droujkova

Make math your own, to make your own math.

Alison Jean Cole

May 3, 2011, 1:19:46 PM5/3/11
to p2pu-s...@googlegroups.com
Please add your user names to the spreadsheet for Zuzel.

Pippa Buchanan

May 5, 2011, 5:30:06 AM5/5/11
to p2pu-s...@googlegroups.com
added - i've included Erin. There'll be a SoW product manager hired soon so we'll add their account once we know their identity.

P*

Alan Webb

May 5, 2011, 9:47:27 AM5/5/11
to p2pu-s...@googlegroups.com