SoSI Microgrant Application

1 view

Alan Webb

Feb 10, 2011, 5:29:45 PM2/10/11
to p2pu-s...@googlegroups.com, citizen...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

After much deliberation, Citizen Circles believes we have a solid proposal of work for helping get SoSI on the road to long-term sustainability after more than half a year of great leg work and idea sharing by all of you on this email.  We are submitting this proposal to discuss your offer to consider SoSI for microgrant of $5,000 to support our effort to complete the objectives within the proposal.  Thank you kindly for your offer and we look forward to discussing the proposal:

We would like to propose a call next week for any interested parties to discuss any questions or concerns the community has before proceeding to a decision, by whatever mean you deem appropriate.  We have additional questions we would like to cover as well.  Please indicate interest in joining this call by 5pm EST (GMT -5) Friday and feel free to propose topics for the agenda.  We will then schedule a call and circulate an agenda that works for the group interested.  We are also welcome to any back and forth of questions by email prior to the call.

We are looking forward to completing this work!  Thanks again for all of the work- really impressive, entrepreneurial work by all of you, and on constantly shifting, experimental ground- helping get the School of Social Innovation of the ground!

Sincerely,
Alan, Laura, and Jeff

lila bailey

Feb 10, 2011, 7:02:01 PM2/10/11
to p2pu-s...@googlegroups.com, citizen...@googlegroups.com
Thank you all for this great-looking proposal.  I look forward to reading it more deeply over the the weekend.  I should be able to participate in a call next week - Friday the 18th would be preferable for me, if that works for others.

Best,
Lila

Rebecca Kahn

Feb 11, 2011, 4:52:52 AM2/11/11
to p2pu-s...@googlegroups.com, citizen...@googlegroups.com
This looks wicked - well done everyone at SoSI - you guys are trailblazers.
I'll be able to join the call as well, Friday 18th works for me too, but I do have a degree of flexibility.

Best
Bekka
--
Rebecca Kahn
Skype: rebekahn

Alison Jean Cole

Feb 11, 2011, 12:01:00 PM2/11/11
to p2pu-s...@googlegroups.com

Alan Webb

Feb 14, 2011, 4:34:34 PM2/14/11
to p2pu-s...@googlegroups.com
Great!  How does 11am EST (GMT -5) this Friday (18th) work?

Alison Jean Cole

Feb 14, 2011, 5:00:25 PM2/14/11
to p2pu-s...@googlegroups.com
Will be there. :-)

ALISON
p2pu.org/users/alison

Rebecca Kahn

Feb 15, 2011, 5:13:36 AM2/15/11
to p2pu-s...@googlegroups.com
Me too. Have added it to the shared P2Pu calendar too.

lila bailey

Feb 15, 2011, 10:52:14 AM2/15/11
to p2pu-s...@googlegroups.com
I will be there.  Are we using the P2PU conference number?

Alison Jean Cole

Feb 15, 2011, 2:31:52 PM2/15/11
to p2pu-s...@googlegroups.com
Conference number makes sense since there will be a critical mass.
Bekka, thanks for adding this to the calendar!

ALISON
p2pu.org/users/alison