Symposium for AERA (due soon!)

Stian Håklev

Jul 15, 2011, 6:56:39 PM7/15/11
to P2PU-research
Hey all,
Together with my supervisor Jim Slotta, I am trying to put together a symposium for AERA on open courses and open learning. The submission is due on the 22nd, so it's quite a short deadline, but because it's a symposium, the requirements are not that high in terms of length (of course, they are still high in terms of quality). Basically, a symposium requires 3/4 page introduction, which we are working on, as well as 3/4 pages for each submission. If you are interested in participating (and are fairly certain you will be attending AERA next year, in Vancouver), please get in touch with me as soon as possible!

This is the biggest education conference in the world, I believe, with 13,000 attendees last year. Last year, I could only find one presentation on open education, about MOOCs. It would be great to make more people aware of what is going on, and the research opportunities.

Stian

--
http://reganmian.net/blog -- Random Stuff that Matters