Fwd: 'Education in the time of Wikipedia'

Stian Håklev

Mar 28, 2012, 1:15:25 PM3/28/12
to P2PU-research
Hey all,

this is a (so far very informal) call for proposals/ideas by Nishant Shah at the Center for Internet and Society in Bangalore (apparently in collaboration with http://www.uchri.org/). I participated in a critical Wikipedia conference there a few years back, and have found their work very interesting and worthwhile.

Get in touch with Nishant through his Facebook page if you are interested.

Stian

Dear All, we are in the process of planning a new research publication on 'Education in the time of Wikipedia'. People who have been working on areas of education, pedagogy, teaching and the web (especially Wikipedia but not limited to it) please buzz me asap if you are interested in writing with us for a special issue in an internationally peer reviewed journal.

--
http://reganmian.net/blog -- Random Stuff that Matters

Maria Droujkova

Mar 28, 2012, 1:19:33 PM3/28/12
to p2pu-re...@googlegroups.com
Thanks! We've been making Wikipedia articles as group projects in School of Math Future and also some other communities. It's a great group task. I contacted Nishant.

Cheers,
Maria Droujkova
919-388-1721

Make math your own, to make your own math