End of course

Jonas Öberg

Sep 9, 2011, 5:07:52 AM9/9/11
to p2pu-f...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

thank you for a very interesting half year. We set out in this course
to have some 20 proposals by the end of it. We didn't reach all the
way there, but we also learned a lot about writing, P2PU and
collaborations in the process. I've taken the feedback that you've all
sent me and there will probably be a blog post about this on Creative
Commons sometime in the next month or two.

While we officially ended the course the last of August with the
deadline to submit, it doesn't mean that things need to stop now: I
know some of you are working together still, and will of course
continue to do so. I'll also be around and available, so please feel
free to bounce things off me in the future too!

--
Jonas Öberg, Executive Director, Föreningen fri kultur och programvara (FFKP)
Phone: +46 31 780 21 61 ---- Webb: http://ffkp.se/