Continuing conversations on Skype

Kubke

May 3, 2011, 3:49:09 PM5/3/11
to p2pu-f...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,
May I suggest that rather than opening a new conversation for each workshop we continue to add to one of the existing ones? This would mean that people that were not able to attend to the workshop on Skype should still be able to see how the conversation evolved and all of the workshops would be contained together in a single skype window. We did this for the crisis commons response after the christchurch earthquake, and it was great to be able to just 'hop in' and see what had transpired over the period I had been off.

Any thoughts?
Cheers
Fabiana

jpzafra

May 4, 2011, 6:33:28 AM5/4/11
to P2PU-funding
Hi Fabiana.
I've saved the last workshop, I can upload it like a new post or can
or I can send you by email.
best regards

Juan Pablo

Jonas Öberg

May 4, 2011, 6:35:08 AM5/4/11
to p2pu-f...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fabiana,

I think that's generally a good idea: I don't know how to do that
though. Meaning; I don't know how to get "back" to a chat after it's
been closed. So I guess this is something that I need to learn how to
do :-)

Jonas

--
Jonas Öberg, Executive Director, Föreningen fri kultur och programvara (FFKP)
Phone: +46 31 780 21 61 ---- Webb: http://ffkp.se/

Fabiana Kubke

May 4, 2011, 6:44:23 PM5/4/11
to p2pu-f...@googlegroups.com
I can see the Tuesday april 26 conversation on my 'recent conversation list (a tab on PC, and on the left hand bar on Mac) (however, cannot find the last one we had)
If you double click on that it will give you the option to reload the prior conversation (if you wanted to go back to it) or just send a message - I just added a hello which you should be able to see

Cheers
fabiana

Jonas Öberg

May 6, 2011, 7:47:28 AM5/6/11
to p2pu-f...@googlegroups.com

Great! I'll try that for today and hope then that we can continue from the previous discussion :)

Jonas