Followup on the workshops

Jonas Öberg

May 10, 2011, 7:55:38 AM5/10/11
to p2pu-f...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

as you know, we're continuing our Tuesday & Friday schedule, and
tonight we will meet again to talk about resources. Last week I posted
some questions for you to think about. These are now available on:

http://p2pu.okfnpad.org/20110510-CC-funding-Workshop-3

(Thanks Fabiana!)

The WS3 link also includes a proposal for me for a disposition for
your proposal, if you don't have an idea yourself, and if your funding
body that you're aiming for does not have a template for you to use.
This is just a rough proposal, but some might find it useful to start
with and then adapt to your relevant needs.

The previous workshop has a small contributed writeup available on
http://p2pu.okfnpad.org/20110506-CC-funding-Workshop-2
We'll keep using the same chat window though, so you can also scroll
back in the discussion in Skype to read up on what has been said
before.

Looking forward to see you tonight!

--
Jonas Öberg, Executive Director, Föreningen fri kultur och programvara (FFKP)
Phone: +46 31 780 21 61 ---- Webb: http://ffkp.se/