Fwd: Introducing Academic Earth - Video Lectures from Top Universities

Philipp Schmidt

Jan 30, 2009, 6:39:18 AM1/30/09
to p2pu-d...@googlegroups.com, rlu...@academicearth.org
FYI. This looks useful for P2PU courses. There are a few other
edu-video portals, but this one seems most focused on harnessing
community engagement with the resources. I found the pre-selection of
"the best" videos useful. Some of these videos could be integrated
into P2PU courses.

I am copying Richard, who contacted me about the project, and who
welcomes feedback and comments.

Education" at www.peer2peeruniversity.org

anartam

Feb 1, 2009, 1:04:41 PM2/1/09
to p2pu-d...@googlegroups.com, rlu...@academicearth.org

Excellent resource. Excellent idea. Maybe you can include some video lectures offered by Top Universities. For example, Yale Law Schools Video events, MIT World videos or NIH video lectures.
Anyway, thanks for the initiative.

Best Regards,
Ana Rosa Amorim.