[p2pu-discuss] Re: Additional help ( Filing for 501 (c) (3) )

international professors

Dec 2, 2008, 4:08:48 PM12/2/08
to p2pu-d...@googlegroups.com
1. It should be easy to file in your state.

2. It takes a while to complete the IRS filing process. And, if the official assigned to you is a slacker, you carry on in a dignified way. If however when you are ready to send your final submission of filled-in IRS forms, call your contact, that official even three times, if need be.. But, if there is no response then  call that official's supervisor ---- state in bare facts, with dates, to ensure swift action.

We did not need lawyer, just someone, who worked diligently on the IRS small bundle of forms. Questions you have can be answered online; or by calling the IRS for assistance; and going to its website.

Unless the IRS has become denuded to the point that things move at snail pace, you should have no stumping questions.  We were surprised we didn't.

CheerRon Krate
Founding Chief Executive Officer
International Professors Project
(www.internationalprofs.org)