The Open University in India has opened almost all its teaching materials

Stian Håklev

Dec 5, 2008, 2:24:09 AM12/5/08
to peer2peer...@googlegroups.com, p2pu-d...@googlegroups.com
I think this will be an extremely useful source of material for our courses, since we require that all material be completely free to access. There is an incredibly breadth of resources here, and almost any subject should be able to find something. I also really like the idea of promoting their material, so that we are not seen as trying to spread scholarly resources "from the west, to the rest"... Take a look!

http://reganmian.net/blog/2008/12/05/worlds-largest-university-opens-almost-all-its-materials/

Stian

--
http://reganmian.net/blog -- Random Stuff that Matters

anartam

Dec 8, 2008, 6:40:18 AM12/8/08
to p2pu-discuss

Excellent post, Stian! Very, very useful and interesting!

Ana Rosa.