Hello Everyone

1 view

Alleycat1

Apr 12, 2009, 9:35:49 PM4/12/09
to P2PU Discuss
Hello Everyone,
My name is Wade and I am a professor of English and German at the
Universidad del Valle de Mexico in Guadlajara Mexico. I have been
looking for some time for ideas like yours to help me get a similar
project going in Mexico. I like what I have seen. I am taking a few
of your ideas and adding some culturally important ones for Mexico. So
far, I am getting a few interested parties involved and hope to get
some courses up and running by September. I have all the
infrastructure I need and am willing to help you out however I can. I
am willing to host a course or two for you if you want, for free, to
see how well it works out (later would probably be free too depending
on whether we can cross cultures on courses available to students.).
My site address is www.aprendemex.com/university . Aprendemex is only
a temporary name until my merry band can get something else in the
pipeline. If you aren´t sure how Moodle works or would like to know
more, please let me know. I will be glad to help. Good luck

Wade Alley, M.A.
Facta non Verba

Ron Krate

Apr 13, 2009, 12:58:11 AM4/13/09
to p2pu-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Wade,

We are interested in courses for Burundi higher education and perhaps Viet Nam.

Kind regards,
Ron Krate
International Professors Project
www.internationalprofs.org