The P2PU Lab Report -> How to Run a Pop-Up Office, the Open Way...

Rebecca Kahn

Jun 18, 2013, 6:55:25 AM6/18/13
to p2pu-co...@googlegroups.com, p2pu-a...@googlegroups.com
The first of our Lab Reports is out, and we couldn't be more proud!

Part of doing experiments means finding a way of letting people know what you have discovered, and this guide to running a pop-up office, P2PU style, is based on our experience with the Berlin office in 2012.

You'll find the report here: (http://reports.p2pu.org/berlin)

Please share it widely - we want people to be able to use this report and share their feedback with us too!

Big thanks to Philipp for proofreading and editorial support, and all the wonderful community members who were in Berlin, made it special, shared feedback and uploaded pics to the Flickr pool so we could use them in this document.

The biggest thanks, however, have to go to the Brilliant Brazilians João Menezes and Bruno Nunes. These two heroes took an ugly Google document and a bunch of photos and turned them into the thing of beauty you'll see on the site. Thank you, gents, you are absolute stars.

More reports are coming soon - look out for School of Ed and MOOC reports in the next few weeks...

Until then, enjoy!

Browne, Delia

Jun 18, 2013, 7:32:11 PM6/18/13
to p2pu-a...@googlegroups.com, p2pu-co...@googlegroups.com, p2pu-a...@googlegroups.com
Excellent Lab report, great narrative . Great stuff

Delia

Sent from my iPad
This is a low traffic email list for P2PU related announcements. You receive this message, because you signed up to the list at some point. If you changed your mind, you can unsubscribe by sending email to
p2pu-announc...@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "P2PU-announce" group.