User Tests: Your Attention Please :)

Rebecca Kahn

Aug 14, 2012, 1:11:42 PM8/14/12
to p2pu-a...@googlegroups.com
Good people of P2PU:

We ask for feedback on a mockup of the new homepage. We plan to incrementally improve it, so your feedback will be useful to both this iteration and future versions.

To wit, we ask for your help with the following tests:

Test A can be found here: http://verifyapp.com/l/26051

Test B can be found here: http://verifyapp.com/a/26052

The test will be open until Friday, August 17th. Please take a second to complete before then.

This test is open to anyone, so please do Tweet, share on Facebook, forward on to folks in your network who can help. We need to do testing both inside and outside our community :)

Thank you all! Vanessa

--
Vanessa Gennarelli
Learning Lead, Peer 2 Peer University