P2PU Call for courses: Start learning with your peers in April!

Rebecca Kahn

Mar 8, 2011, 6:17:54 PM3/8/11
to p2pu-a...@googlegroups.com
What have you always wanted to learn about and never got around to
taking a course in?

The Peer 2 Peer University (P2PU) wants you to get involved in
organising the next cycle of courses for 18 April. If you've got an
idea for a course, study group or workshop you'd like to participate
in, simply create a course plan
(http://p2pu.org/create-draft-course-panel) or view existing course
drafts to see how fellow organisers are planning their courses. If you
feel like you need more support in developing your course, we invite
you to join the orientation
(http://p2pu.org/general/course-design-orientation) where experts will
be on hand to help you out. Courses are scheduled to begin after 18
April, but feel free to propose start dates and course lengths that
suit your schedule.

P2PU is a global community and platform for learning, where all
activities are free and open. Together, we're teaching and learning
everything from mathematics to web development to literature, using
open educational resources and learning in study groups. P2PU is run
by our global community of volunteers who believe that the best way to
learn is from and with other people, no matter where in the world you
are. P2PU uses peer learning and open content to scale quality
education beyond the traditional institution.

For more information, visit hhtp://p2pu.org