Reminder: P2PU Berlin applications close in 10 days!

Rebecca Kahn

Mar 22, 2012, 6:18:13 AM3/22/12
to p2pu-co...@googlegroups.com, P2PU Technical Development, p2pu-a...@googlegroups.com
Dear Good People of P2PU

This is a friendly reminder that you only have 10 days left to submit your application for the P2PU Summer In Berlin.

If you're keen to spend some time with us in July doing what P2PU does best (that would be hacking the future of education, in case you were wondering), then please submit your application to Bekka by the 1st of April.

All the details are in the Berlin Etherpad (http://pad.p2pu.org/p/berlin)

We have a fellowship scheme set up for those of you who might need some help with getting there, please take a look at the pad for the details.

Remember: you snooze, you lose!

Best
Bekka

Philipp Schmidt

Mar 23, 2012, 3:55:38 PM3/23/12
to p2pu-co...@googlegroups.com, P2PU Technical Development, p2pu-a...@googlegroups.com
On 22 March 2012 12:36, Jos Flores <josmas...@gmail.com> wrote:
hey guys, just had a quick scan and sorry if I missed something but
I'm not too clear whether application is needed if you are not going
for a fellowship?

Unfortunately I cannot commit 100% right now but I don't want to miss
out either... shall I get my application in just in case?

it's a good idea to send a brief application with some ideas you'd like to work on, but we use the application process to decide specifically on fellowships. we'd love to have you join us in berlin!