Mojopac - Ultra-mini, Portable, Private PC

liza

Jun 21, 2007, 5:14:29 AM6/21/07
to p2p.sust
Mojopac's a great piece of software that helps me go mobile with my
applications and files without having to lug around my heavy laptop.
It fits my whole PC in my pocket, complete with even my user settings
and environment preferences. All I need is my iPod or USB device to
carry my virtual PC. So I can plug in to any host PC and access my own
PC. Also it has a great privacy solution. Once I unplug my Mojopac
device, no information is cached on my host PC. Download your Mojopac
today at http://www.download.com/Mojopac/3000-2064_4-106628