“CARBON TRADING IS BASED ON THE CONCEPT OF LAW OF SUPPLY AND DEMAND MARKETS”

1 view

yosefain...@gmail.com

May 16, 2013, 10:36:30 PM5/16/13
to p0litic...@googlegroups.com

Regards,

I give you the latest information to be discussed and given a new form of response from the community forestry stakeholders, agriculture, and other land management for carbon trading in the form of environmental services/carbon emission. This makes the problem as there is no certainty and in fact to this day. I read a book that discusses the real carbon trading. A form of concepts and methods commodity trading carbon by the law of supply and demand market. I hope from community interest groups forestry, agriculture, and land management to discuss this important role.

Link: http://staff.unila.ac.id/rudihilmanto/