Criminalizing Discrimination Against Heterosexuality

1 view

David Jeffrey Spetch

Apr 6, 2013, 6:10:40 AM4/6/13
to p0litic...@googlegroups.com
Criminalizing Discrimination Against Heterosexuality

 All this blubbering and whining these last couple of decades about discrimination against homosexuals for their sexual orientation was most importantly a distraction to encourage homosexuals to openly discriminate against heterosexuality.

 Proof of this: We now have homosexuals getting all kinds of operations and procedures including surgically mutilated genitalia along with the pathetic attempt at passing that off on the public as a sex change just so these "homosexuals" can deceive thus discriminate heterosexuals for our sexual orientation. Then we have laws encouraging this sick behavior / discrimination against heterosexuality! We also have government funding these filthy procedures just so homosexuals can discriminate heterosexuals for our sexual orientation!

 Our governments are more and more becoming trash buckets for supporting lies and deceptions! It's time to throw out the trash!

 We are heterosexuals, we were born this way (obviously homosexuals don't understand that) and thanks to heterosexuality we all even exist.

 Plain and simple!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!