Urgent needed

Elizabeth Hamilton

Aug 30, 2014, 7:15:31 AM8/30/14
to p0litic...@googlegroups.com

Dear Professional Colleague,

Greetings!

Be part of Global Corporate Excellence Awards 2014 by Federation of Chamber of Commerce. Request you to kindly nominate / send delegates from your Organization or send nominations for awards. Also contact us if you are interested in tie-up/collaboration or sponsorship.

Thank you for taking out time to read our e-mail and we believe our joint effort would make a difference for both of us. Kindly revert.

Best Regards,

Elizabeth Hamilton,

Co-ordinator,

http://foccin.org/awards

Contact: T:+91 22 6588 6673,

Join us on: https://www.facebook.com/federationofchamberofcommerce

 Be Responsible towards Environment -- Respect Trees & Do not waste Electricity, Fuel, Paper & Water.