The Update The UK Just Got From Canada

David Jeffrey Spetch

Dec 19, 2012, 1:18:40 PM12/19/12
to p0litic...@googlegroups.com
The Update The UK Just Got From Canada

  Welcome All New Federal, Provincial and Territorial Elected Chairs across Canada and congratulation on winning a chair in office. I am David Jeffrey Spetch, a Canadian citizen and Activist that passionately, with a depth unmatched, fights for the well being of the future of the life here in Canada as well all over the globe. I also welcome all other new contacts, as well welcome all of you back who have been on my previous contact list(s) updated March 2012 right through to some of you who have been in my contacts for the last 12 and a half years such as our very own Prime Minister Stephen Harper long before he even became the Prime Minister.

 It is a pleasure to welcome you all to the Parliaments / Legislative Assemblies of Canada. Prepare yourselves to see things revealed that you do not find on the news. I back all claims I make on the foundations of each and every issue with something called fact which inevitably reveals shocking information about even our current and previous Parliaments and Legislative Assemblies. Be aware that anyone / everyone of you are welcome to contact me in correspondence or inquiry etc. I request that you include in the title that your message is not an automated response. (not auto) Thank you.

 I'll keep my introduction short so that we may get down to some very serious matters. What you are about to read was just sent to the entire UK Federal Parliament (MP's) including the House of Lords from my most recent 2012 updated UK directory.

UK Update From Canada December 2012 Edition

Greetings to you, the publicly elected officials of the United Kingdom Federal Members of Parliament and Members of the House of Lords from Canada (as well everyone else who may read this). Once again I am here to fill you in on what the media doesn't tell you and as always it is a pleasure. Everything you are about to read as always, were sent to all Canadian Federal and Provincial / Territorial Members of Parliament including Premiers, Ministers, Prime Minister, Senate and Supreme Court of Justice and others. from my March 2012 updated mailing list as well posted for public viewing on various web sites and media sources etc..

"Long live the Queen who's bloodline is responsible for our country in present day being in tact and known as Canada and for giving us dominion as a country. As a Canadian citizen I can respect and appreciate the Monarchy for that."

~ David Jeffrey Spetch

 In this UK Update From Canada:

1. A man was arrested and thrown in Jail for telling children that Santa isn't real: "The Kingston police force claim that they could argue with so much as a trace of validity that some guy flies around the globe on a sled being pulled by reindeer and is called Santa. the only way any reindeer will fly is when you find a way to hurl one through the air"

2. The religious take everything from society, from Earth or even the Paranormal let alone holidays and try to make everything about religion: "These are the tools that the selfish and the greedy use to take advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many. What was your weakness, were you an innocent little baby?"

3. How Canada could legalize marijuana, use the revenue generated to get us out of deficit and at the same time snuff out the Black Market: "If government legally Charges 15 / 20 bucks per 7 grams instead of the black markets 50 - 70, you are seriously under cutting black market prices and taking away from incentive for illegal grow ops and hydro thieves."

4. How a Canadian News Paper dumps garbage on it's readers then tries to hide facts that reveal them for the bias two faced media they prove to be: "Need I remind you all that there are two kinds of homosexuals. There are homosexuals who seek to have sex with other homosexuals then there are homosexuals who seek to deceive thus discriminate heterosexuals for our sexual orientation. Heterosexuals are heterosexuals because we have sex with the opposite sex, not because we seek to have sex with any homosexual whether they have a mutilated genital or not! "

5. The First Nations get angry With Prime Minister Harper for what they call putting their plans on the back burner so of course I had to back up the Prime Minister Stephen Harper on this one: "So now all these years later they not only want land to chief themselves, they want governing services at tax payers expense and still expect land claims to be valid".

6. The Premier of Ontario Dalton Mcguinty resigns and leaves  our Provincial Parliament legislative process in peril. I couldn't refuse giving them something to think about to save us time and money in the future in case this were to occur again: "This will also detour Prime Ministers or Premiers from resigning and likely push that Ministry itself towards an early election instead of the Prime Minister or Premier just resigning"

7. How a bias formed Canadian Federal Bill recently passed makes heterosexuals out to be second class citizens" " now they have the government encouraging homosexuals discriminating heterosexuals for heterosexual orientation by not only legalizing the genital mutilation operation and to top it off publicly funding it, but also encourage it with the passing of Bill C-279 as a homosexual right"

released: Tue, 20 Nov 2012

Kingston Police Arrested Who Told Kids Santa Isn't Real During A Parade?! Kingston Police Are A Sick Joke!

 So why is this man being arrested? What kind of a warped twisted and demented society do we live in when it is made out to be ok for people to go around propelling a murderer of children AKA Saint Nicholas as a good guy that they now call Santa Clause who flies around the world in a sled being pulled by reindeer delivering presents to every kid around the globe? In case I really do live in a world of completely brainless morons, the only way any reindeer will fly is when you find a way to hurl one through the air let alone that they pull a sled with some murdering psycho path of children on it made out to be some sort of good guy is even a possibility! Yet when someone is trying to be honest and claims this is fake police arrest this man! In lieu of such the Kingston police force is quite obviously the laughing stock of Ontario Canada!

 Talk about pushing lies on kids then turning around an telling them that lying is not acceptable! You can thank the most deceptive people on the planet for this garbage, the religious! You people honestly feel that children to deserve to be treated as imbeciles with such pathetic disgusting lies. Hey Saint Nicholas hundreds of years ago sacrificed children to perpetuate his own immortality and yet the Christians decided hundreds of years ago to keep this sick psycho's name around and they also have made him out to be some sort of good guy thus stealing his real identity from an older religion that prided themselves on trying to get people to live in fear of this psycho. The Christians have done everything they could possibly do to cover this up to perpetuate their foundation of factually proven religious lies but I am glad to see that the info is out there despite all of the greed selfishness ignorance and deceptions the religious spew!

 The Kingston police force claim that they could argue with so much as a trace of validity that some guy flies around the globe on a sled being pulled by reindeer and is called Santa Clause. Imbeciles! Very sick and disgusting that they arrested this poor guy!

 The Kingston police force ought to be arrested for being a bunch of idiots!

 Even more so that this murderer of children now referred to as Santa Clause, is used to perpetuate one of the greediest selfish low life's that ever walked the planet's birthday. Claiming to be a god is the most greedy scheme anyone could possibly come up with as well the lies of Jesus Christ not only lead to his own death but has lead to the death of millions if not billions through the wars and divides that religion has infected upon the globe for thousands of years over nothing more than pathetic factually proven foundations of lies!

 The non contestable factual evidence which proves the foundation of every religion is based upon lies with an additional paragraph for support:

 It takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter, not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness which is proof that energy matter and time always was, is and always will be because the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs and that is because energy matter and time are always present. Nothing is able to come into existence, let alone be able to process a thought or put that thought into motion via action without there first be the energy matter and time it takes to re create energy and matter which proves that there is no such thing as a god. (foundation of religion is some ridiculous story of how we / everything came to be!

 Which is the very non contestable evidence which not only so easily proves that there is no such thing as a god, but that the very foundation / fundamental of every religion is based upon lies.

 At best there is some alien life form [of which again "For anything to first develop intelligence, or come into existence to develop an intelligence, or use that intelligence to come up with a plan or put that plan into motion (to first be able to create / re create) it takes three things, it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter."] taking credit for what even created it thus proving again this alien is no more than a liar for taking credit for what even created it / us and everything throughout the universe in it's present form!

 Praying or worshiping is a disgusting sign of ignorance towards respecting your environments for what they do or do not provide for you. All these people of all of these religions who's fundamental is a lie known as god pray to or worship this lie/god thus acknowledging that they also believe that this lie/god has intellect to be able to understand worship or prayers to begin with. Yet for anything to first come into existence to be able to develop an intellect or to use that intellect to put a plan into motion thus re create with the energy and matter already present, it first takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter for any of this to first occur because again not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness.

 Paragraph for support:

 I have noticed that upon several occasions during interaction with people on various web sites that immediately after reading that which has already been shared, they then have the nerve to ignore that which was already in what they just read and ask me well where did energy and matter come from then? The answer as already revealed within that very demonstration: Proof that energy matter and time always was, is and always will be is that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Again not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness. You want to contest any of this as fact then quite simply share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness or just one factual example of anything that exists going poof into nothingness. No one ever will share even one example and I know this quite simply because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter!

 Just because we all suffered war and divide over filthy religious lies for thousands of years because previous generations were too ignorant too address this problem appropriately doesn't mean we have to drag our future generations down / dump this garbage on them! Our future generations deserve better as does all life on this planet that ever existed!

 The question is do you value lies more than you value life, and if you value life than you must realize that the only place for religion is in the garbage.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch

Ps. Be good, be strong!

released: Fri, 14 Dec 2012

Ruthlessness Of The Religious Made Billions Suffer (Killer Shot 101)

 Everything in the bible (or any other book of any other religion for that matter) aside from the fundamental lie of that religion was stolen from society, from the paranormal, from the Earth itself, from the dead and from the living. the religious steal every name that they like then they like to attribute what they steal to their foundation of factually proven lies, They steal the cross from the dead and try to attribute it to their foundation of lies.

 A thousands years before some human carved out of stone what they call the ten commandments, do you think that you would want your possessions stolen, your family killed etc. Long before some guy got what the religious call crucified, the cross was used to mark a grave of the dead simply because if you see a stick poking out of the ground you may not think much of it but if you see another stick fixed crossing it you would then recognize the significance of a grave for thousands of years before some guy got crucified then they with a stolen cross use it to propagate their religious foundations of lies.

 The religious steal everything they can from society, every story within any religious scripture etc. is stolen from society and is sickly twisted with lies to propagate that religions foundation of lies.

 The religious steal Morality from humans and still to this day they attempt to attribute what they steal from us to their sickly devised foundations of factually proven lies.

 These are the tools that the selfish and the greedy use to take advantage of those from a time of weakness for power and control over the many.

 What was your weakness, were you an innocent little baby? Did you just lose a loved one? Were you lonely? Were you homeless or starving was you time of weakness when the religious preyed upon you? Did you just get raped? Did you just get in or out of jail?~ could be a time of weakness for some. Did you see some eye candy walk into some religious filth hole? the list goes on.

 It is sickening, it has make the world sick for thousands of years and it has got to stop so that we may all then finally move on after thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions over nothing more than foolish pathetic yet deceptive filthy religious factually proven foundations of lies.

I figured that I would combine this composition directly with the one above it, and since the rest of the info was already included within the article above titled "Kingston Police Arrested Who Told Kids Santa Isn't Real During A Parade?! Kingston Police Are A Sick Joke!" I could shorten this update up a little.

and one other thing, a holiday season tree is a nice name for preferably an artificial one if you must. Everything only gets one shot at life and it is sad to see some lives are destroyed just so a tree can sit in a living room for a week or two before it winds up in the dump.

David Jeffrey Spetch

Ps. be good, be strong!

released: Wed, 12 Dec 2012

The Perfect Time To Legalize Marijuana Canada And Climb Out Of Deficit Is Now

 Every time in recent past when Canada debates legalizing Cannabis the United States always claims that there would be illegal smuggling across the boarder to put a lean on Canadian officials towards not legalizing it. Now That 2 of the United States have just legalized it in recent months it would be a perfect time to legalize it right here in Canada.

 The Government has a choice, they can support the black market and hydro thieves or support getting Canada out of deficit by fully legalizing Marijuana. Marijuana is a great revenue generator but perhaps governing officials have illegal private grow ops of their own which could be why they veer away from legalizing it ;) I love Mary Jane, and have learned to use pot to my advantage on my many artistic endeavors. Just encourage that it not be used while driving or potentially dangerous employment jobs etc.

 If government legally Charges 15 / 20 bucks per 7 grams instead of the black markets 50 - 70, you are seriously under cutting black market prices and taking away from incentive for illegal grow ops and hydro thieves. Then we can finally start climbing out of this
ridiculously huge deficit that otherwise appears to be accumulating rather rapidly!

 It is really very simple. and that is all for now in a nut shell.

FYI, I aim to have my 2nd 2012 Federal and Provincial / Territorial etc. contact list updated / completed sometime this week ;)

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

released: Wed, 28 Nov 2012

M. Hayes and Hamilton Spectator Dump Garbage On Readers Then Cower When Proven Illegitimate

That is right, M. Hayes Posted some Trashy stereotypical hog wash Headline in the Hamilton Spectator (Article included below) and this is exactly how I responded to the headline on the Hamilton Spectators site (keep in mind a response is allowed 400 characters plus a title):

Encouraging discrimination against heterosexuality, there is no sex change only deception!

Need I remind you all that there are two kinds of homosexuals. There are homosexuals who seek to have sex with other homosexuals then there are homosexuals who seek to deceive thus discriminate heterosexuals for our sexual orientation aka homosexuals who claim to try and hide their deceptions behind the phrases "gender identity or even as mentioned within Ontario's Bill 13 “Trans gender"

One other thing for now while I'm on this subject!!!

Heterosexuals are heterosexuals because we have sex with the opposite sex, not because we seek to have sex with any homosexual whether they have a mutilated genital or not! We are not homosexuals, we are not bi sexuals we are heterosexuals and homosexuals obviously just don't understand that! Homosexuals are deliberately deceiving heterosexuals thus deliberately discriminating heterosexuality

OK I have too, one last thing here

Trying to get citizens to accept homosexuals who just want to have sex with other homosexuals is one thing, but expecting heterosexuals to respect homosexuals who seek to deceive us / discriminate us for our sexual orientation, use us as guinea pigs, traumatize, degrade and humiliate us with these sickly homosexual deceptions is way too far out of range for any kind of reasonable acceptance

That was my response to this pathetically twisted crock published on the Hamilton Spectator local news section of their website and likely is in the paper itself

Trans label stirs memories of cruelty and hate

Local community meets to recall the cruelty and hurt they have suffered

Nov 24, 2012 A local resident wants public bathrooms to remain strictly separated by biological sex.
Catherine Thorpe has a daughter.
For her, it's as simple as that.
Mackenzie, 14, was bullied early on because she was born a boy, named Noah. Today, living openly as a girl for a year and a half, her mom says she is happy.
“I don't like the trans word,” Thorpe said. “It's a label.”
Thorpe and a group of about 30 other LGBTQ people and allies gathered at the Homegrown Hamilton café Sunday night to remember the struggles — often violent — that many people like Mackenzie have faced.
Last Tuesday was Trans Day of Remembrance, an international event established 18 years ago to memorialize people around the world who have died as a result of anti-transgender hatred or prejudice.
“People have been murdered just because of who they are,” said Karla Brombacher, who identifies as a bisexual trans woman.
“One doesn't have anything to do with the other,” the Cambridge woman said of her sexual orientation and her gender identity.
“Today is important. At one point, the public portrayed us as criminals, sexual predators, crazy people.
“I mean, up until the 1970s being gay was considered a mental illness.”
The Well, Hamilton's LGBTQ community wellness centre, put on the local event Sunday, timed to mark Trans Awareness Week. And to remember: not just the oppression that has made headlines — hate crimes, murders, suicides — but also the everyday losses of family, friends and employment that the community faces.
“I've worked with (trans) people who have had the same family doctor for 20 years who, when they came out as trans, turned them away saying ‘I didn't go to med school to treat people like you, please see someone else,'” said Will Rowe, an organizer of the event.
Rowe, who is a trans man, is a trans outreach and advocacy worker at The Well.
“Transphobia is alive and real in people's lives,” he said.
Many in the trans community still do not feel comfortable enough to come out to an event like Sunday's.
There's the stigma — and fear of being targeted or exposed.

Makeshift signs on the bathroom doors read “ALL GENDERS” at Homegrown Sunday. But the rest of the year, something as simple as entering a bathroom can be a traumatic experience for the trans community, Brombacher said.

In lieu of this

Obviously the Hamilton Spectator is compiled of bias unintelligent imbeciles that can't handle something called fact and yet they are media go figure. How pathetic and cheap. You obviously can't trust the Hamilton Spectator for being so bias to push such lowly garbage on readers and yet deny readers of the facts presented as revealed within my responses that proves they share such filth! Someone challenges them with validity and they try and sweep the info under a rug like all of their readers are a bunch of idiots that deserve to be kept in the dark! I am going to make sure the public gets this info and I foresee that you are all going to be crushed under your own delusional small mindedness and your credibility flushed with the rest of your crap!

Heterosexuals and society deserves much better than what the lowly Hamilton Spectator represents! Why is Hamilton the Butt of media, why do we get all the brainless bias morons and blubbering cowards via television station, news paper as well radio?!

Love

David Jeffrey Spetch

Ps. Be good, be strong

released: Thu, 15 Nov 2012

First Nations Frustrated With Harper / No More Extended Free Ride At Tax Payers Expense!

Well again after the big war of 1812 when Canada easily claimed victory over the U.S.A. because of the efforts of basically the French, The English and the first / Six nations banned together to annihilate U.S. Forces the First / Six nations there after wanted nothing to do with governing, they wanted land to chief themselves.

So now all these years later they not only want land to chief themselves, they want governing services at tax payers expense and still expect land claims to be valid.

It is really quite simple, if First or Six Nations wants governing services then give up the land and start paying taxes otherwise stay on your land and chief yourselves devise your own services at your own expense!

The only reason they feel left behind is because they didn't want anything to do with governing in the first place.

Canada is in huge deficit and it is like the First Nations are really just trying to sink Canada even further into debt while trying to pass the blame on tax payers for not wanting to flip their bill!

Enough is enough! Lets Unite and become strong or stay divided and continue to refuse those who refuse to co operate with the tax based governing system!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch

Ps. Be good, be strong!

released:  Fri, 19 Oct 2012

New 2nd Party Premier Clause & A Positive Memory About D. McGuinty's Term

 Canada is quite aware of Dalton Mcguinty's recent resignation from being Premier of Ontario Canada and that Dalton told his Ministers to resign if they want to run for leadership.

 Well Dalton, Ministers are being paid to focus on a job and running for leadership of a Political Party is not the job that they are being paid to do (detracts from their attention towards the job they are assigned to do) so resigning from a Minister position to run for leadership also brings up the question whether or not if M.P.'s, M.P.P.'s or M.L.A.'s will have to resign to run for leadership in the future as well because again they are being paid to do their Parliamentary duties as a Member of that Parliament or Legislative Assembly, not share those duties with the set back of other tasks at hand such as running a campaign for leadership because it detracts from that members focus on representing their constituency as well as being a part of representing the Province or Territory as a whole and Canada as a whole. Or how is a Minister or Prime Minister or Premier suppose to focus on that position when they are still expected to optimally perform their duties as a regular Member of Parliament or Legislative Assembly as well? Then it raises the question, will Ministers, Premiers and Prime Ministers be able to vote when they are no longer in office as regular M.P.'s, M.P.P.'s or M.L.A.'s? Everyone of every constituency effects all tax payers in that Province or Territory and Country. Territory and Province legislation reflects upon other Provinces and Territories thus reflects upon Canada as a whole keep in mind. In short members are never only representing their constituency they reflect upon the outcome of what effects us all. Such a change may very well help our Parliaments become more efficiently progressive when you think about it. Then we'll have to decide between if the constituency will have to re vote a member into Parliament or replace that member with someone of that same political party willing to follow the exact platform that member used to get elected.

The clause as mentioned in the title Canada may want to consider

 Why is it not already a clause that a successor / temporary replacement immediately assume the role of the New Premier or new Prime Minister automatically to prevent adjournment under circumstance of resignation? We could make it the leader of the party who got the second most votes in the previous election (otherwise called First Opposition Party if I recall correctly or perhaps it's Second Party?) take over the position of Premier or Prime Minister much like a “vice presidential role” for example in case of such an event. Include a clause that the Temporary leader can not fire or re hire Ministers without at least some sort of acceptable procedure unlike the regular Premier's or Prime Minister's right to fire and hire at will. Again here we are with an adjourned Parliament because our Premier just resigned. I urge that you make it so that there is a mandatory clause of an automatic successor / temporary replacement to immediately take over the position upon such a resignation so that in the event of such a resignation as the recently unveiling of Dalton McGuinty's resignation, Parliament is never paralyzed due to such an event. When the successor / Temporary replacement takes over have a set amount of maximum time (lets say a month or two or perhaps even 3 or 4 for example) that the Temporary role remain valid so the Party can have time to elect a new leader. During this duration of maximum set time a temporary replacement / successor remain in the leadership position, The party will not only have to elect it's new leader but we will obviously have to re open elections because after all we can only do this under a temporary clause because tax payers did not vote the temporary replacement / successor Prime Minister or Premier into that Prime Minister's or Premier's role, after all this is a democracy. This way the efficiency of Parliament (if you want to call it that ha ha) is not put into peril and tax payers dollars are not being wrapped up for lack of progress (if you want to call it that) into one individuals personal issues or untimely demise leading to the adjournment of Parliament. In other words someone in Federal Government and in each Provincial / Territorial Government is going to have to obviously propose a Bill preventing a Premier or Prime Minister from Adjourning Parliament under this circumstance and have it set up so that such is followed by an election and temporary replacement in a timely fashion. Call it the “Automatic Temporary Successor Clause” or whatever you want to call it. This will also detour Prime Ministers or Premiers from resigning and likely push that Ministry itself towards an early election instead of the Prime Minister or Premier just resigning. Think about it.

  The one positive thing I will always remember Dalton Mcguinty for / that really stands out is that he was all for putting a stop to further extending public funding on religious schools. A small step in a positive direction. For that Dalton I feel you deserve a pat on the back. Bravo!

 As far as Dalton's claims of difference since he became Premier in his resignation speech:

Dalton says

"In every area that matters most to families – their schools, their health care, their environment and their economy—we’ve made huge progress." "

"We’ve gone from struggling schools to the best schools in the English-speaking world.."

 I contest this with the simple fact that Bill 13 encourages discrimination against and bullying of heterosexuals which is a humongous set back and complete waste of tax dollars and public officials time in obvious hindsight of proven fact that it not only encourages homosexuals to legally discriminate heterosexuals through homosexual deceptions but encourages the government and the school board etc. to also bully and put the blame on heterosexual victims for homosexuals deceptions.

Dalton says

"From Canada’s longest health-care wait times, to the shortest"

 Well I honestly feel that waiting times are the precisely the same having been to a hospital before and after Dalton came into office. They might be a little different in some hospitals in some cities or towns etc. but in Hamilton I can't attest to any notable difference.

Dalton says

"From dirty air to clean air"

 Well being that if this is a genuine statement, very good Dalton but I can't say that I notice a difference myself. I'm not denying or confirming Dalton's claim but being there is a way to measure pollution levels and they suggest this statement be genuine then chalk one up for Dalton. Bravo!

Dalton says

"And the toughest drinking water standards, anywhere."

 I can't deny that and it is a pretty bold statement to make which would likely spark controversy across Canada if he can't back it up so in this instance I feel that since there appears to be no controversy that this is likely a genuine statement and applaud his efforts there. I drink tap water and have no third arm growing out of the side of my head.

Dalton says When it comes to the economy:

1) "We’ve made our workforce the strongest and our taxes very competitive."

2) "We’re renewing our infrastructure."

3) "We keep creating jobs. Ontario has recovered 13 per cent of our jobs lost in the recession."

4) "We’ve positioned Ontario for decades of success."

1) Compared to what? That appears to be a very loose statement.

2) What Premier can't claim that they renewed infrastructure? It's kind of a given that comes with the job is it not?

3) Well I suppose statistics speak for themselves so Bravo for creating jobs.

4) That is quite the wide ranged claim that I am sure can be argued to the day we all die so really why waste the time and tax payers money? Some of the things they have done may contribute to backing that statement and other things they have done may contract from that statement so it is pretty much an on going argument as a whole statement for Dalton McGuinty or anyone for that matter to make.

Dalton says

"We’re once again ahead of schedule with our plan to balance the budget..."

 No matter what figures are released to the public due to potential for scandals etc. who's to say that these figures aren't being doctored based on ones mere opinion on what they do or do not claim to be aware of at the time of releasing a figure as opposed to the factual figure based on every accountable avenue? I mean are tax payers suppose to wait for an auditors investigation every time a figure is released by a minster to see how factually accurate the figure is? Perhaps that is not such a bad idea that could save us all allot of time and money in the long run because Ministers will know that they will be audited every time thus reduce chances of scandals!

Dalton says

"But as Liberals, we’re always driving forward."

 Again bill 13 proves that statement as false unless he is calling blissful ignorance along with individual Member or Political Party wheeling and dealing to form legislation moving forward. When Parties or individual Members of Parliament wheel and deal it undermines the individual vote thus undermines democracy!

Dalton says

"The opposition’s political games are holding Ontario back."

 Well again that is a statement of a wide spectrum of which perhaps some of their oppositions so referred to as Political games are holding Ontarian's back where as other oppositions so called games are helping us move forward. Just another on going endless argument in days of now. It's kind of senseless to make such widely ranged speculative statements based on one individuals opinion that beyond their claim of opinion is falsified or is verified separately on several individual issues.

 Anyway, I am not all for any political parties values. Each political party for the most part have some values that I like and they have some values that I do not like or can't even fathom how they came to value such what I would call in some instances rhetoric.

 I know that there are good people out there, it is just sad that so many parliamentarians are caught up in political games, owing favours, blackmail etc. to be genuine with the democratic system thus undermines the democratic system to the will of individuals or parties values at times instead of what is best for Canadians. Please, don't patronize Canadian citizens by trying to deny it. We need to fix this and I'll likely be the one who comes up with the solution sometime in the near future.

 As I sit I have a book called “The Canadian Polity” A Comparative Introduction Second Edition by Ronald G. Landes in my lap right now but have yet to find the time to thoroughly go through it to better understand the fine tuning of how our government(s) work and the alleged reasons why (from the author of the book) for now that our government(s) work the way they do. So look out when I finally find the time to better my understanding beyond what I already know about this subject based upon this book which was published some 25 years ago! I have too much on the go at this moment in time but in the near future am likely to indulge.

Love

David Jeffrey Spetch

Ps. be good, be strong!

released: Tue, 9 Oct 2012

Canada Bill C-279 Makes Heterosexuals Second Class Citizens

(At the end of this composition I added a segment for M.P. Rob Anders)

Having looked at the bill, I see that sex and sexual orientation were already in the bill and yet again beastiality, incest and paedophilia proves that using the term sexual orientation is inappropriate to begin with because sexual orientation describes what a person has sex with and we are aware of what a person has sex with of those who practice beastiality, incest or paedophilia by those words alone which proves my claim that the term "sexual orientation" is not appropriate / not legitimate.

I also noticed that they inserted "gender identity, gender expression" within Bill C-279

"sex" as already stated within the Bill already describes gender identity. Why is the term gender identity or gender expression even in this bill when sex, which is already in the bill, already describes what gender a person is?! Men are born with a penis genital and women are born with a vagina genital and there is no valid argument contrary to this simple fact.

These so called gender expressions refer to homosexuals with their deceits they use to discriminate against heterosexuals for heterosexual orientation. Homosexuals even go so far out of their way to deceive heterosexuals that some homosexuals are getting their genital mutilated just to deceive heterosexuals for our sexual orientation thus is quite clearly discriminating heterosexuals for our sexual orientation because the fact remains these are still homosexuals with mutilated genitals and if you, as a heterosexual, express your anger for these homosexual deceptions (gender identity, gender expression or even trans gender) you get labelled a homophobe and you are the one who gets fined or charged for homosexual deceptions inciting humiliation and serious trauma through being degraded and discriminated against for being heterosexual by some homosexual with a mutilated genital according to this Bill so called Amendment. The homosexual is just going to get away free to corrupt more heterosexual victims?!! Ya think!

Heterosexuals are heterosexuals because we have sex with the opposite sex, not because we seek to have sex with any homosexual whether they have a mutilated genital or not! We are not homosexuals, we are not bi sexuals we are heterosexuals and homosexuals obviously just don't understand that and now I question whether Canadian Parliaments or Senate gets it??? Homosexuals are deliberately deceiving heterosexuals thus deliberately discriminating heterosexuals for our sexual orientation and now they have the government encouraging homosexuals discriminating heterosexuals for heterosexual orientation by not only legalizing the genital mutilation operation and to top it off publically funding it, but also encourage it with the passing of Bill C-279 as a homosexual right and all of this while the government still caters to homosexual activists blubbering false claims of discrimination?! What isn't wrong with this picture?

It's like the Canadian Federal Parliament / Senate encourages a minority group to walk up to people of a majority group and punch them in the face and yet if you, having been the one punched in the face, retaliate / express you fury then you are the one who gets charged and you are labelled a hater while the minority of face punchers tries to make a hero out of everyone of them that lands a shot on someones face! The government is making gays out to be that minority and heterosexuals the ones who are suppose to not only take a punch in the face, but do nothing about it otherwise you are going to get charged! I got news for you, heterosexuals are not homosexual punching bags or guinea pigs for that matter! You really expect heterosexuals to be traumatized and humiliated by some sick homosexual deception then just not react? Honestly it makes me furious just to think that some of them already got away with sick inexcusable behavior while making victims out of heterosexuals because we have the Canadian government encouraging it via this Bill C-279, as well as Ontario Bill 13 and not only making genital mutilation legal but pathetically trying to pass it off as a sex change and to top it off public ally funding this deceptive genital mutilation operation and why, homosexual activists false claims of discrimination, homosexual activists veils of ignorance and distraction trying to make anything else the issue along with homosexual lies delusions, ignorance and deceit while those in Official Canadian positions cower from false threats of discrimination as well allow themselves to lose sight of the foundation of the issue because of these homosexual activists bombardments of delusions and false threats! It's all smoke and mirrors, snap out of it people!

Again thanks to heterosexuality we even exist and yet if it were up to homosexuals to sustain the population we would have died off thousands of years ago for being a race of sexually defective! Point being in this instance that people are not only born sexually defective / I quite clearly mean homosexual, people are born with mental defects and physical defects as well and yet the government is not handing out free passes for the mentally defective to go around punching holes in peoples brains to make them mentally defective. The government is not handing out free passes to physically defective people to go around hacking off peoples limbs, so why is the government handing out free passes for the sexually defective homosexuals to try and make heterosexuals out to be homosexual guinea pigs through these sick homosexual deceptions? I am a heterosexual and I want to know why our federal Parliament and Senate are even considering encouraging homosexuals to deceive heterosexuals and discriminate heterosexuals for our sexual orientation by including "gender identity, gender expression" within this Bill C-279? I suspect our governing body has gone mad and our current democratic structure is more so than ever proving to be a miserable failure as it proves once again to betray Canadians and in this case heterosexual Canadians betrayed to be subjected to become guinea pigs for these sick homosexual deceptions. Perhaps it's time that Canadian citizens replace the senate so we have a real democracy that reflects what the majority of citizens really wants instead of people in Parliament wheeling and dealing our future away into a bliss of madness!

Jason Kenney recently requested my input on an issue regarding a B.C. Judge overturning the Euthanasia ban and his concern was primarily that the judge can undermine the democratic vote on the issue by overturning it. My response was to make a protocol so that if there is another instance where a judge seeks to overturn a ban for example, that parliament get the information and put it to vote in a timely fashion. However I will add that when fact proves the democratic process as non sensible (I'm surprised the government hasn't voted on what colour the sky is, or whether an orange grows from rocks with fungus in caves or grows on trees, or if reverse is forward or forward is reverse in lieu of the nonsensical so called amendment they for now have within this bill. I mean how much tax payers dollars are going to be wasted on this delusion-ally based drivel?!) such as relevant facts were being avoided or evaded or masked behind a veil of deceptions before anything be put to vote in our democracy that any judge reserve the right to put a stop to the legislation until these facts which contradict the foundation of any legislation are revealed / brought to light before the entire Parliament / Senate / everyone. Think, how many Bills have been changed or become void because facts relevant to the foundation of the issue were not brought to light at the time of the initial democratic vote thus forming a Bill?

Homosexuals who pretend to be the opposite sex, which leads to homosexuals deceiving heterosexuals, is quite clearly homosexuals discriminating what it means to be heterosexual and the Canadian Parliament is encouraging this behavior through passing Bill C-279. Of course this bill also tells Canadians that if you are a heterosexual and a homosexual deceives you, betrays your sexual orientation, you are just suppose to respect these deceitful homosexuals and their disgusting deceptions or you will be charged or fined etc.

The Passing of this so called amendment Bill C-279 proves that the Canadian Federal Parliament and Senate encourage homosexuals to think it is their right to deceive and discriminate heterosexuals for our sexual orientation by including such as "gender identity, gender expression" within the Bill!

Need I remind you all that there are two kinds of homosexuals. There are homosexuals who seek to have sex with other homosexuals then there are homosexuals who seek to deceive thus discriminate heterosexuals for our sexual orientation aka homosexuals who claim to try and hide their deceptions behind the phrases "gender identity, gender expression" Or even as mentioned within Ontario's Bill 13 “Trans gender” which factually means a homosexual with a mutilated genital or homosexual deceptively attempting to pass themselves off as the opposite sex to lure heterosexual victims.

Trying to get citizens to accept homosexuals who just want to have sex with other homosexuals is one thing, but expecting heterosexuals to respect homosexuals who seek to deceive us / discriminate us for our sexual orientation, use us as guinea pigs, traumatize, degrade and humiliate us with these sickly homosexual deceptions is way too far out of range for any kind of reasonable acceptance from the Canadian public or anywhere on the globe for that matter. I see great potential for a possible revolution in the near future!

They say that BILL C-279 is an Act to amend the Canadian Human Rights Act and the Criminal Code (gender identity and gender expression) yet what they don't tell you is that it takes away the heterosexuals right to have our heterosexual orientation respected through encouraging homosexuals as their right to discriminate heterosexuals for our sexual orientation through lowly homosexual deceptions as revealed within the Bill C-279.

Why is gender expression or gender identity even an issue? A man is born with a penis and a woman is born with a vagina which is plain and simple. When it comes to this whole what washroom to use thing, if you were born with a penis you use a men's washroom, if you were born with a vagina you use a woman's washroom because after all “man” factually describes a person born with a penis genital and “woman” factually describes a person born with a vagina genital no matter how the person feels or their lack of acceptance for what they themselves are. That is why one washroom says men and the other says women. It is not rocket science but leave it up to homosexual to avoid fact and desperately scramble to try and make anything else the issue every single time they bring up another of their deceitfully twisted issues and I guess our parliamentarians are too weak minded to handle something so simple as keeping what facts prove about the foundation of an issue in check when it comes to homosexual activist deceptions / attempts to make anything else the issue and our tax dollars get washed down the drain over complete nonsense! What a waste!

Heterosexuals have no right to have our sexual orientation respected according to this Bill and yet we are apparently according to this Bill going to just respect those who seek to deceive and discriminate us for our sexual orientation?!! Is the government building a new super jail to be filled up with heterosexual victims as well? Sadly enough In June of this year in Ontario our Provincial Parliament added to deprive heterosexuals of our right not to be discriminated against for our heterosexuality when they pushed the amendment to our Human Rights Code to add "gender identity" and "gender expression," and I'll not stop fighting this mockery of Canadian democracy at it's all time new low until I have successfully completed my goals to restore some sanity to Ontario as well Canada and of course the entire globe for the well being of the future of the life on this planet.

Why is the government setting up heterosexuals to fill jails / pay fines etc. for homosexuals deceiving / discriminating us for our sexual orientation? Ya think?!!

I'm sensing a revolution coming on. I find that Canadians are generally passive until they become seriously angry and this may just be the spark that does it! It certainly has me bouncing off the walls with disgust and disappointment in our governing system.

From what I see if things are just left alone then it won't be long before homosexual activists start telling heterosexuals that natural child birth discriminates homosexual natural ability to have children so it must be made illegal for what they will delusion-ally refer to as equality because in the minds of these homosexual activists from what I see they seem to think that if the world isn't revolving around their delusional flakiness then they start to threaten more false claims of discrimination and it's sad to see we have so many weak minds in Parliament who have been letting these delusion-ally messed up homosexual activists get away with a whole slew of veils of deceptive rhetoric! This has really gotten way out of hand and those who are supposedly looking out for Canada in official Canadian roles have let this happen and what excuse accounts for this other than laziness and cowardice?!

Oh and I once mentioned that I refrained from mentioning the MPP's name who brought to my attention Ontario Bill 13, and I shared that the reason was because I know how cruel homosexual activists can be with wasting peoples time with false claims, false accusations, warped sense of reasoning to put it on the head of one person. I exclude myself from that statement because I am the one person who knows I can take on all of these homosexual activists with the greatest of ease because I stick with the foundation of the issue at hand, share facts that back my claims and have become very skilled at deflecting pathetic attempts of these homosexual activists when they always desperately scramble to back their claims by trying to make anything else the issue! It is easy, a walk in the park and I am surprised that things have gotten this out of hand within Canadian Parliaments through homosexual activists delusions of making a claim then trying to back it up by making anything else the issue which is irrelevant to the foundation of the issue to begin with. Then somehow Parliament seems to forget what the issue is about then everything crumbles from there, people get mentally lazy and cower. An example of this is quite clearly the recent and temporarily for now mockery homosexual activists have made of marriage and I think that many of you are aware that I can nail any one of you inside and out upon that simple issue.

Ya know it would be nice come a day I feel I can actually cheer on our governments etc. instead of having to jump down every ones throat with facts that prove the claims I make on these very Canadian and global issues all the time which reveal corruption within our governing system! I mean Canadians are lead to believe that elected officials etc. have the best interest of Canada in mind however when one opens their eyes it's looking more like well being of Canada comes a far second to homosexual activist delusions and false claims of discrimination in the minds of our Parliamentarians etc.! It's shameful.

(a little segment for M.P. Rob Anders. A legitimate premise: if for example, a man with a mutilated penis deceitfully pretending to be a woman can use a woman's washroom, then men who do not have mutilated genitals are being discriminated against for not being allowed to use the woman's washroom and vice verse with women using a men's washroom as opposed to a woman with a mutilated vagina deceitfully pretending to be a man using the men's washroom. Homosexual activists claims of discrimination are falsely and delusion-ally based)

Love

David Jeffrey Spetch

Ps. Be good, be strong!

 So there you have the 2012 UK Update from Canada. Thank you for your time and attention from Canada. I look forward to addressing you all in the following year.

 Again:

"Long live the Queen who's bloodline is responsible for our country in present day being in tact and known as Canada and for giving us dominion as a country. As a Canadian citizen I can respect and appreciate the Monarchy for that."

Happy New Year!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch

Ps. Be good, be strong!