What others are doing

barbara sanchez

Mar 10, 2009, 12:20:37 PM3/10/09
to ozyma...@googlegroups.com
Hello ot there. It's been a while since anyone has posted. This is a good practical suggestion. What have we decided to send them?

Adam Lowe

Mar 11, 2009, 9:55:30 PM3/11/09
to ozyma...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I noticed that! I was going to post something, but I've been drowning in work trying to round up the artwork for my novel. The illustrators are in a fit of sloth, it seems :S

--
Regards

Adam Lowe

Features Editor
Bent [http://mag.bent.com]
Editor-in-Chief
Polluto [http://www.polluto.com]
Publisher/Editor
Dog Horn Publishing [http://www.doghornpublishing.com]

Mobile: +44 (0) 7906 242 232
Office: +44 (0) 113 279 3573

If you would like to stop receiving these emails, please reply with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject.

Leela

Mar 12, 2009, 10:04:15 AM3/12/09
to ozymandias
We seem to be stalled out on theme/no theme/what theme. I've posted a
"call the question" question on that thread.