Riverfest Volunteer Opportunities

barr...@aol.com

Jun 1, 2016, 7:10:12 PM6/1/16
to ozeast...@googlegroups.com
Friends:  I would like to ask you to volunteer at the Bike Valet during Riverfest from June 3-11.  Simply click on the link below.  Thank you for your consideration. It's fun!  :-)Barry Carroll

jack posted: "Join us in celebrating Wichita's biggest community celebration! Bike Walk Wichita will be big in Riverfest this year, with Bike Valet Parking each day, a place in the Sundown Parade, a bike movie, and a bike parade the final day, with big prizes offered -"

New post on Bike Walk Wichita

Riverfest Volunteer Opportunities

by jack
Join us in celebrating Wichita's biggest community celebration! Bike Walk Wichita will be big in Riverfest this year, with Bike Valet Parking each day, a place in the Sundown Parade, a bike movie, and a bike parade the final day, with big prizes offered - someone is going to ride away in a Fat Tire Ale Bike!
We need volunteers to help with Bike Valet and to be part of the bike parade.

jack | May 31, 2016 at 9:38 pm | Categories: Biking, Collaborate, Event, Important, Volunteer | URL: http://wp.me/p5GDbN-18h
Comment    See all comments
Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from Bike Walk Wichita.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.
http://bikewalkwichita.org/2016/05/31/riverfest-volunteer-opportunities/