Heartspring PedalFest Volunteer Opportunities

Shaw, Monte

Jul 7, 2016, 4:19:33 PM7/7/16
to OzEast...@googlegroups.com

On Saturday, August 20, we will be holding our 13th Annual PedalFest bike ride!  Our goal is to raise $75,000 to benefit local children with special needs who receive therapies and services through our Pediatric Services program, and we need YOUR help to achieve that goal!  There are many ways to get involved before the event and the day of the event.  All volunteers will receive a volunteer t-shirt, breakfast and lunch the day of the event.

To find the perfect way for you to help out, click here.

If you or someone you know is interested in participating in the bike ride, you can visit the PedalFest website (www.pedalfest.org) to register or get more information.  If you have any questions about the routes, please contact Hannah Henning (316-634-8812 or hhen...@heartspring.org).

Thank you for volunteering your time at PedalFest and making an impact on children with special needs!

Mary Huber

Development Associate, Research and Community Involvement | Heartspring

8700 East 29th Street North

Office316.634.8789

Wichita, Kansas 67226

Fax 316.634.0555

heartspring.org mhu...@heartspring.org

The content of this e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this communication in error, be aware that forwarding it, copying it, or in any way disclosing its content to any other person, is strictly prohibited and may be prosecuted. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail immediately.