Memorial Day Road Ride 8 am from Rose Hill High School to Latham and back.

Kevin Bomhoff

May 29, 2016, 11:55:59 AM5/29/16
to Oz Eastsiders, Doug Christie, Monte Shaw, Tim Sanders, Dan Brane, Doug.Ea...@gmail.com, fastb...@cox.net, kscy...@hotmail.com, Marty, monte...@hotmail.com, ms...@cessnafinance.textron.com, Toby Taylor

Monday morning Memorial Day has slight wind and low chance of rain forecast. We will leave from Rose Hill High at 8 am and round trip to Latham. I think it’s about 60 miles round trip.

Reply if you are interested so I can get an idea of who/what to expect.

Jack Murphy

May 29, 2016, 1:27:22 PM5/29/16
to ozeast...@googlegroups.com
I will try to get there. Sounds great, glad you called it. OzEastsiders lives on!
jm

Kevin Bomhoff

May 29, 2016, 8:44:07 PM5/29/16
to ozeast...@googlegroups.com
I am sorry that I will not be able to ride from Rose Hill at 8 am as I posted earlier.  I hope others show and go!