zoom session tomorrow - you are welcome to join

dsrc12

Sep 24, 2020, 9:53:50 PM9/24/20
to OzBerry
ozBerry Zoom Session tomorrow: I am hosting a zoom meeting tomorrow - 26th Sep2020 at 3PM until 5PM (AEST) - 5.00 GMT. I will show a video on the latest robot from M5Stack: Rover C Pro - using the M5StickC a ESP32 based computer. I will also include news about makers and bargains that I have found. There will be no formal presentation but the main topic is to discuss monthly themes from Oct until Jun next year. This is your change to propose and contribute a project. Themes include: Self Drive Cars & robots, photography for makers, Astronomy and the esa competition for STEM education, course on the M5StickC - an ESP32 computer, home automation and IoT, electronic music and AI. The Freemind file for planning is at:

James Zaki

Sep 24, 2020, 11:13:42 PM9/24/20
to ozb...@googlegroups.com
Hey Phil, did you want to have a call today (or next week) to go through making events in Meetup?

Happy to share my process, and have you create meetup events for your zoom sessions :)

Thanks for keeping at these.

Geoffery Lethbridge

Sep 26, 2020, 4:59:46 PM9/26/20
to OzBerry
Thank you for an interesting session. :)

Regards
Geoff

Mark Dawson

Sep 26, 2020, 5:00:12 PM9/26/20
to OzBerry
Hi Phil, I have a prior commitment this afternoon, any chance you can record this session ?

Mark D

dsrc12

Sep 26, 2020, 6:52:19 PM9/26/20
to OzBerry
Hello Mark, I only read your post after the meeting. I did not record it but I will record all meetings in future.