Sydney / Parramatta Field Archaeologist

gpmar...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2022, 5:10:10 AM10/7/22
to OzArch

RPS_BM-Logo_RGB.jpg

The RPS Heritage team are currently seeking Expressions of Interests from Field Archaeologists for several historical and Aboriginal excavation projects in Sydney and Parramatta, Newcastle and the Hunter region.

We are looking for people with a positive attitude and strong work ethic who also have an undergraduate degree in archaeology, some experience, a white card, first aid qualifications and a good level of physical fitness.

We are also seeking Field Assistants who may not have formal qualifications in archaeology, but have suitable level of field or heritage management experience, or are currently studying archaeology.

The work is varied and flexibility is required. There may be the opportunity for ongoing work for the right people and we offer competitive rates of pay.

For more information and to apply please visit: https://rpsgroup.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/2950?c=rpsgroup