Archaeology/Heritage Management Job Opportunities

chrisj...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2022, 2:41:38 AM2/18/22
to OzArch
Converge Logo.PNG
Hi Everyone,

Converge Heritage + Community is seeking to expand its team of heritage consultants and archaeologists in Queensland. We currently have a range of full-time, part-time, and causal roles available. Relevant skills and qualifications for these roles include anthropology, archaeology, cultural heritage management, history, and heritage architecture. We are open to considering applicants with other relevant degrees. The positions are available at our Hervey Bay and Brisbane offices with hybrid locations/positions by negotiation.

For more information and to apply go to the job listing:

Kind regards
Christopher