Re: Short Survey | AAA Big Man Award

Dr Shaun Canning

Apr 25, 2023, 4:58:04 AM4/25/23
to oza...@groups.io, OzArch
Do all the previous winners become commuted to some other status?

Former Big Man?

Ex Small Man?

I suppose discussing gladiolus is now off limits then too is it possums....?

Regards,
Dr Shaun Canning
Managing Director and Principal Heritage Advisor
Australian Cultural Heritage Management
ADELAIDE | BRISBANE |MELBOURNE | PERTH | SYDNEY
T:  1300 724 913
M: 0400 204 536
E:   Shaun....@achm.com.au
Wwww.achm.com.au
We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia and recognise their continuing connection to land, waters and culture. We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individuals named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.