[Job] Full stack engineers, 2 -3 positions available

Adam Webber

Aug 21, 2013, 11:54:18 PM8/21/13
to ozalt...@googlegroups.com
2 - 3 positions available

We are a Health company http://www.oceaninformatics.com/ whose leaders created the openEHR standard, which is slowly taking over the world as the best way to do Health computing.

We have built the oceanEHR platform based on the openEHR standard, and provide this platform to others to build systems, we also build our own products and systems on this platform.

----------------

We are looking for full-stack engineers, although positions would lean to front (Html + CSS + AngularJS + Javascript + c# + asp.net MVC + DB tech) and rear (c#, core platform code, web services, integration tasks, xslt, messaging protocols, NHibernate, DB tech)
- that being said, you'll probably end up learning it all over some period.  We just want strong engineers who can learn anything.

----------------

We are a distributed team, with folks in Darwin, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, UK
That being said, for these development positions we are aiming for folks in Adelaide (will work from an office) or Brisbane (work from home with occasional face 2 face).

- working remotely is hard, please consider if you have the maturity to work unsupervised, and the ability to work in physical solitude without going crazy.

What your working week will look like:

- lots of new software development
- some support of existing products and systems, bug fixing, enhancements
- few meetings

So, if you are voracious learner, an initiative taking developer, likes hard stuff, cares about what they build, then we would love to hear from you.

Cheers,

Adam Webber