Adelaide .NET User Group - looking for speakers

David Gardiner

Nov 24, 2014, 12:28:49 AM11/24/14
to ozalt...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I've recently taken on the role of organising speakers for the Adelaide .NET User Group. I'd be keen to hear of anyone would be interested in speaking at one of our monthly meetings - either yourself or maybe you have some suggestions I can follow up.

It would be great if you were in Adelaide at the time, but we could look at doing a virtual presentation if necessary (may depend on logistical arrangements).

The group meets on the 2nd Wednesday of the month in the evening - usually at Marcellina Restaurant in Hindley St, and occasionally in the Microsoft office (relies on local staff to stay back to give us access).

Look forward to hearing from you :-)

-dave