RE: [ozalt.net] New Log analysis tool

Andrew Clancy

Dec 11, 2012, 5:16:30 PM12/11/12
to ozalt...@googlegroups.com

Looks good. I cant recommend splunk highly enough though, it’s free for up to 500mb per day, super easy to set up, easy to search & correlate (‘google for your data’) & set up monitoring, for any structured or unstructured data. I hear it’s in most fortune 500 companies.

Some good videos here to get up to speed if you haven’t seen it before http://www.splunk.com/videos - the founders video alone is somewhat inspirational