.NET Developer moving back to Australia

瀏覽次數:19 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

imad

未讀,
2014年10月21日 晚上10:42:012014/10/21
收件者:ozalt...@googlegroups.com
Guys,

I am currently looking for a job in Australia after spending a year in
US. I am well versed in .NET / MVC / NoSQL / AWS and other web related
technologies including lots of frontend like AngularJS, Knockout, CSS
etc. I can list various online websites that I developed for
Australian companies and clients and now I have a very good American
sample as well. If you are looking for a developer right now who can
hit the ground running please feel free to contact me.

Happy day

Adam Webber

未讀,
2014年10月21日 晚上11:40:532014/10/21
收件者:ozalt...@googlegroups.com
where are you based?

Find us on the web at http://ozalt.net
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ozaltdotnet" group.

訊息已遭刪除

Craig van Nieuwkerk

未讀,
2014年10月21日 晚上11:53:432014/10/21
收件者:ozalt...@googlegroups.com
If you are planning on being in Melbourne send me an email. We are always after good .NET devs.

Craig

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 2:51 PM, imad <imm...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am not in Australia right now so can't say.
訊息已遭刪除

imad

未讀,
2014年10月22日 凌晨12:15:412014/10/22
收件者:ozalt...@googlegroups.com
Apologies, I spammed everyone. Again.

Adam Webber

未讀,
2014年10月22日 凌晨12:55:052014/10/22
收件者:ozalt...@googlegroups.com
When are you due back?

If you end up in Adelaide or Brisbane drop me a line.

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 1:51 PM, imad <imm...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am not in Australia right now so can't say.

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 10:40 PM, Adam Webber <adam.k...@gmail.com> wrote:

Stephen Godbold

未讀,
2014年10月22日 凌晨3:11:262014/10/22
收件者:ozalt...@googlegroups.com
Hi Imad,

Take a look at http://knockknock.readify.net if you haven't already. 😊

We're in NSW, VIC, QLD and WA so lots of flexibility around where you live and work.

Cheers,
Steve

Sent from my Windows Phone