Melbourne Meetup

Jimmy P

Sep 20, 2012, 4:51:27 PM9/20/12
to ozalt...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys the Melbourne meetup is announced as you all know http://www.meetup.com/Melbourne-ALT-NET/events/83195662/

The talk I have organised it turns out is only half an hours worth of content so I'm running lightening talks as well and would love some content. I'll be presenting something, I'm thinking of doing 15 mins on the Jasmine JavaScript testing framework. It'd be great if some of the old guard put their hands up too, even about some day to day work they are doing, so we can set an example for all the new crowd that have joined us recently that you don't need something big and shiny to be a contributor.

Thanks guys,

Jim P
@pjimmy

John Bristowe

Sep 21, 2012, 1:14:17 AM9/21/12
to ozalt...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there! Happy to give a lightning talk on Fiddler.

Find us on the web at http://ozalt.net

Jimmy P

Sep 21, 2012, 2:53:18 AM9/21/12
to ozalt...@googlegroups.com