F# and Machine Learning

liam

May 1, 2014, 9:16:13 PM5/1/14
to ozalt...@googlegroups.com
Hi alt.net,

Toby Moore and I are presenting "A Gentle Introduction to F# and Machine Learning" Wednesday 7th May in Brisbane. It's not quite free but you get a venue and morning tea.

No F# or machine learning experience required.

http://readify.net/events/?event-id=5A4874C4-6000-450C-9E74-8885ADF219F2

Liam.

Jimmy P

May 1, 2014, 9:42:00 PM5/1/14
to ozalt...@googlegroups.com, ozalt...@googlegroups.com
Bringing the show to melb?

Sent from Mailbox

Find us on the web at http://ozalt.net
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ozaltdotnet" group.

Andrew Stone

May 1, 2014, 10:14:32 PM5/1/14
to ozalt...@googlegroups.com
Brisbane is on the Up Jimmy :) Second only to the US brain drain from Sydney... seems to be northward migration to Brisbane.

Jimmy P

May 1, 2014, 10:57:36 PM5/1/14
to ozalt...@googlegroups.com
Isn't it just? Must be the lack of anything else to do up there ;)
Cheers,

Jim P
@pjimmy

Liam McLennan

May 1, 2014, 11:07:25 PM5/1/14
to ozalt...@googlegroups.com
Maybe. The response in Brisbane has been amazing and I have had a few queries from Sydney and Melbourne.

I also have a 4 week old daughter so it won't be anytime soon.

Liam.

Andrew Browne

May 1, 2014, 11:11:41 PM5/1/14
to ozalt...@googlegroups.com, li...@eclipsewebsolutions.com.au
Hey Liam,

Congrats on the new daughter.

Just want to put my hand up as someone else who would be interested if you
brought this to Melb.

I'll actually be in Brisbane for Lambda Jam but didn't know about this till too late.

cheers
Andrew

Jorge Fioranelli

May 2, 2014, 12:11:50 AM5/2/14
to ozalt...@googlegroups.com
While we wait for Liam to present his awesome workshop in Sydney (I would go for sure), you could come to this breakfast if you want: http://readify.net/events/?event-id=1975BACD-45A6-4C8B-99B6-E2336057E154
It will probably help you to get your mind around FP and F#.