OxHUG Meeting

Nicolas Wu

Feb 13, 2012, 4:55:22 PM2/13/12
to ox...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Wondering what to do on Valentine's day? Join us at OxHUG! We'll be
meeting tomorrow (Tuesday 14th February) at 7pm. This week, we'll be
meeting at Far from the Madding Crowd [1], just off Magdalen Street.

Actually, I'm wondering how low we'll be on numbers this week, so if
you intend to come, I'd appreciate an email!

Nick

[1]: http://www.maddingcrowd.co.uk/

chris schröder

Feb 13, 2012, 4:57:08 PM2/13/12
to ox...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nicholas,
I won't make it this week. See you next week!
Christian

Abhishek Dasgupta

Feb 14, 2012, 9:11:48 AM2/14/12
to ox...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I won't be able to come, see you next time!
Cheers
Abhishek

Nicolas Wu

Feb 17, 2012, 11:39:21 AM2/17/12
to ox...@googlegroups.com
Dear OxHUGgers,

Last we had a good session, and played around with defining zipWith on
lists in terms of fold.

Unless there are any objections, I suggest we reschedule our next
meeting so that it's on Monday 20th February, so that Andres Loeh, who
will be in Oxford that evening, will be able to join us.

So, unless you hear otherwise, assume we're meeting on Monday 20th
February at 7pm, at the Mitre, on High Street. I plan to be having
dinner there!

Nick

Nicolas Wu

Feb 20, 2012, 9:06:00 AM2/20/12
to ox...@googlegroups.com
Dear OXHUGgers,

Since there were no objections, we'll be meeting tonight at 7pm at the Mitre.

See you later!

Nick