BBQ!

Nicolas Wu

Jul 2, 2011, 3:47:38 PM7/2/11
to ox...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I thought it would be nice to plan a more social event for the next
OxHUG. So I suggest a BBQ some time in the coming week, as usual, I've
set up a doodle poll [1] for the occasion. If you're planning on
coming along, then please indicate that in the poll so that I can get
an idea of numbers for catering.

All the best,

Nick

[1]: http://www.doodle.com/ut9sqb3kq9ibpqae

Nicolas Wu

Jul 3, 2011, 3:41:33 PM7/3/11
to ox...@googlegroups.com
Well, the results of the poll are quite conclusive, let's meet
tomorrow (Monday) at 7pm at my place. I don't want to send my address
to this public mailing list, so if you don't know where I live, then
just send me an email and I'll tell you.

I'll be lighting a fire at 6:30pm. It's probably best if we each bring
something different and share what's there, but feel free to bring
your own if you'd like. If you decide to buy for the group then please
announce it on this list [2] so that there's not too much repetition.
I'll bring some bread and coals/firelighters etc to get the BBQ going.

See you tomorrow,

Nick

[2] https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjJMjrTfB2cxdHpsS2xaczRZSXQ1aGs4dEluNnNEQVE&hl=en_GB