OxHUG Meeting

Nicolas Wu

Nov 6, 2011, 6:31:23 AM11/6/11
to ox...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Last week a few people seemed keen for us to have a meeting with an
introduction to Haskell, so tomorrow I'll be giving a "Quick Tour of
Haskell". If you're new to the language, then you might find this
helpful. If you're a seasoned veteran, then you probably won't get
much out of the talk, but hopefully you'll come along for some
post-talk pub banter anyway.

I'm afraid I don't yet have a room booked, but it will likely be in
the Department of Computer Science at 7pm on Monday 7th November,
followed by a trip to a nearby pub: I'll email more details when I get
them tomorrow.

Nick

Nicolas Wu

Nov 7, 2011, 8:22:31 AM11/7/11
to ox...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Our meeting will take place today at 7pm in room 105 of the Department
of Computer Science.

All the best,

Nick