OxHUG Meeting

Nicolas Wu

Nov 14, 2011, 5:42:57 AM11/14/11
to ox...@googlegroups.com
Dear Oxhuggers,

After last week's introduction to Haskell, we ended up talking about
how to implement dynamic algorithms, where we pondered on the space
and time complexities of implementations using arrays and lists.

Tonight we'll be meeting at The Turl pub, which is on Turl Street,
opposite Lincoln College. I'll be there at 7pm.

Cheerio!

Nick

Where: Turl Pub, Turl Street
When: 7pm, Monday 14th November

Nicolas Wu

Nov 21, 2011, 9:03:22 AM11/21/11
to ox...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Tonight we'll be meeting in the Comlab common room at 7pm where
there'll be a talk about the development of an application in Haskell,
and followed by further discussion in a nearby pub.

If you don't have access to the Lab, or would like to join us for the
post-talk pubbage, then please feel free to give me a call: email me
and I'll give you my mobile number.

All the best,

Nick