Summer meeting!

Nicolas Wu

Aug 15, 2011, 11:36:04 AM8/15/11
to ox...@googlegroups.com
Hello OxHUGgers!

Does anybody fancy meeting up next week?

I'm keen to talk about the paper I'll be presenting at WGP this year:
Towards a Categorical Foundation for Generic Programming, co-authored
with Ralf. You can find a preprint here:

http://www.cs.ox.ac.uk/ralf.hinze/WGP11.pdf

If you'd like to come along, then sign up on the doodle poll [1]!

Nick

[1]: http://www.doodle.com/wmmryedezxi49hqf

Nicolas Wu

Aug 18, 2011, 6:31:31 AM8/18/11
to ox...@googlegroups.com
Well, it seems that Wednesday works well for the majority, so see you
there on the 24th!

Nick

Nicolas Wu

Aug 18, 2011, 8:28:05 AM8/18/11
to ox...@googlegroups.com
In case you didn't spot the details in the doodle poll:

Where: Comlab common room
When: 7pm, Wednesday 24th August

If there's enough demand, we usually end up a local pub afterwards,
feel free to join.

Nick

Jeremy Gibbons

Aug 18, 2011, 12:51:18 PM8/18/11
to ox...@googlegroups.com, Jeremy Gibbons
And in case anyone would like to join me, for dinner or a drink, I propose to eat in the Royal Oak at 6pm that evening.

Jeremy

Jeremy....@cs.ox.ac.uk
Oxford University Department of Computer Science,
Wolfson Building, Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3QD, UK.
+44 1865 283521
http://www.cs.ox.ac.uk/people/jeremy.gibbons/